Bruce Ski Club members receive the SkiTracker newsletter
several times a year.
- Membership and other club updates
- Ski trail conditions as the club’s locations
- Jackrabbit cross-country ski program for children
- Upcoming and recent ski races and other events
- Georgian Bay Nordic ski race program
- Opportunities for children and adults to learn to cross-country ski
Bruce Ski Club members may choose to receive a paper copy of the newsletter in the mail or an electronic version by email — indicate your preference when submitting your membership application or contact us directly.
Receiving the newsletter by email helps the club cut back on its expenses.
Non-members can access past issues of the newsletter below.
If you are a member and have changed your email address, please type in both your old and new email addresses in the form on this page and hit ‘SUBMIT’.
We will update our records before the next SkiTracker newsletter is emailed to you.
Past Issues of the Newsletter
For back issues of the Bruce Ski Club newsletter click on the links below. We also post some of our recent news stories on our website.