Cross-Country Ski and Snowshoe Equipment
Whether you are just learning to ski or a long-time skier, here are a few places to pick up new or used cross-country ski equipment and outdoor gear in Grey and Bruce Counties:
- Suntrail Source for Adventure in Hepworth, Ontario, rents and sells equipment for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. The store is located one kilometer west of the Sawmill Nordic Centre. Suntrail also sells day passes for the Bruce Ski Club trails.
- Cross-Country Ski Swap, hosted by Bruce Ski Club each fall, is a great place to find used cross-country ski equipment, for both classic and skate skiing.
Grey and Bruce Counties offer many outdoor activities, restaurants and cultural events. Why not turn your day of cross-country skiing or snowshoeing into a perfect winter weekend getaway — solo, romantic or family.
The Explore the Bruce and Visit Grey websites have many resources to help you make the most of your trip to this scenic part of southern Ontario.
The Bruce Peninsula and Owen Sound feature many affordable hotels, motels and bed and breakfasts. Here are a few places you could stay after a long day of cross-country skiing or snowshoeing:
- Bruce Peninsula Huron Shores Cottage Rentals
- Cedarholme Cottages B&B, Wiarton, (519) 534-3705, email@example.com
- Creekside Cottage, Shallow Lake
- Evergreen Forest Resort, Georgian Bluffs, (519) 534-9398
- Long Lane Bed & Breakfast, Wiarton, (519) 534-3901
- Maple Haven Bed and Breakfast, Georgian Bluffs, (519) 447-0027
- Persephone Market Garden is a nearby AirBNB listing
- Rentcottage.com can provide cottages in the Grey/Bruce area, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TopNotch Restaurant & Motel, Wiarton, (519) 534-1310