The cross-country ski and snowshoe trails at all Bruce Ski Club locations are open to the public with the purchase of a day pass.
Like our regular membership, day pass fees help Bruce Ski Club keep its cross-country ski and snowshoe trails in top shape. Day pass rates are:
- Adults: $8 per person. ($5 if you are only snowshoeing)
- Children (12 years or under): $2 per child
Day passes can be used only on the day of purchase. When purchasing a day pass, please sign the waiver.
Non-members can purchase a day pass at the trailheads — look for the cash boxes. You can also purchase one at:
- Suntrail Source for Adventure in Hepworth, Ontario
- Spirit Rock Motel in Wiarton, Ontario
- Cedarholme Bed & Breakfast and Cottages in South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario
- Red Bay Lodge in Mar, Ontario
If you ski more than eight or nine times during the season, you might want to consider becoming a member of the Bruce Ski Club. Annual membership could save you money and may even motivate you to ski more often. Individual and family memberships are available.