by Mark Avery and Jason MacDonald
Not long now! We are already 86% full with about a month left to the registration deadline (December 16)! We can’t wait for lessons to begin in January!
We would like to welcome our Jackrabbits coaches for the upcoming season:
- Bunnies : Michelle LaFleur and Rob Straby
- Level 1 : Leona Cunningham, Andre Steinman, Eric Proulx
- Level 2 : Sonja Ostertag, Ashley Burgess, Tabitha Burridge
- Level 3 : Dave Abbott, Matt Nelson
- Level 4 : Spencer Vreugdenhill-Beauclerc, Lila Yuhasz-Bell, Mark Avery
- Wolverines : Jason MacDonald
- Track Attack : Tim Smith, Bob Groh, Marilyn Suke, Ken Clarke
Your coach will contact you prior to the start day on January 6.
A reminder that lessons start promptly at 10am.
If you signed up to help with snacks or another aspect of Jackrabbits, someone will be contacting you in the next month.
In preparation for lessons, please check to make sure your child has proper fitting skis, poles and boots. It is also important to have breathable clothing as our little and big skiers do sweat out there.