Volunteers help us continue to offer some of the best cross-country ski trails in southern Ontario.
When you volunteer with the Bruce Ski Club, you make it possible for us to keep our cross-country ski and snowshoe trails affordable and accessible.
Volunteers play many roles in the Bruce Ski Club — from grooming the ski trails, to helping out with cross-country ski races, to keeping our facilities looking great.
Even our Board of Directors and Executive Committee are staffed by volunteers.
Here are some of our current volunteer opportunities. If you have another idea for how you can use your skills to help the club, please contact us.
- Work parties in the fall to clear the cross-country ski and snowshoe trails of bushes, trees and debris
- Grooming the ski trails at each of our locations in the winter
- Cleaning the ski hut at the Sawmill Nordic Centre throughout the ski season
- Volunteering at ski races and other events
- Feeding the birds at the Sawmill Nordic Centre
- Teaching children to ski as part of the Jackrabbit cross-country ski program for children