Dear Skiers, our trail has full snow coverage which is quite thin in places and very hard packed. Our dilemma is that if we till it we will uncover dirt in thin areas. We have decided to nurture what we have and wait till we get new snow. A dump of 10-15 cm will really help. The forecast has snow overnight and into the morning. Our plan is to let it snow and then groom it into the old base. So, tomorrow we will groom mid-afternoon and hope the weathermans predictions are correct. Enjoy, later, Fred