Cross-Country Ski and Snowshoe Equipment
Whether you are just learning to ski or a long-time skier, here are a few places to pick up new or used cross-country ski equipment and outdoor gear in Grey and Bruce Counties:
- Suntrail Source for Adventure in Hepworth, Ontario, rents and sells equipment for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. The store is located one kilometer west of the Sawmill Nordic Centre. Suntrail also sells day passes for the Bruce Ski Club trails.
- Cross-Country Ski Swap, hosted by Bruce Ski Club each fall, is a great place to find used cross-country ski equipment, for both classic and skate skiing.
Grey and Bruce Counties offer many outdoor activities, restaurants and cultural events. Why not turn your day of cross-country skiing or snowshoeing into a perfect winter weekend getaway — solo, romantic or family.
The Bruce Peninsula and Owen Sound feature many affordable hotels, motels and bed and breakfasts. Here are a few places you could stay after a long day of cross-country skiing or snowshoeing:
- Persephone Market Garden is a nearby AirBNB listing
- Rentcottage.com can provide cottages in the Grey/Bruce area, email@example.com
- Evergreen Forest B&B, Keppel, (519) 534-9398
- Long Lane Bed & Breakfast, Wiarton, (519) 534-3901
- Bruce Peninsula Huron Shores Cottage Rentals
- Cedarholme Cottages B&B, Wiarton, (519) 534-3705, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TopNotch Restaurant & Motel, Wiarton, (519) 534-1310
- Creekside Cottage, Shallow Lake