Bruce Ski Club is currently seeking a volunteer to serve as Newsletter Editor. The position involves the following:
- Pick dates for publishing minimum of three newsletters per ski season, after consulting with club president and executive committee.
- Pick date for contributors’ submissions to newsletter and let them know in advance via email.
- Candidate should have basic computer knowledge and word processing or page layout experience.
- Candidate should have minimum of Word and Libre Office on their computer.
- Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite or other layout, design and photo processing programs would be an asset or train to work with a cloud service like Campaigner.
- Be able to assemble and layout submitted articles with photos in an organized manner to create a newsletter.
- Contact printer to arrange for printing of newsletter.
- Send enewsletter through ‘Campaigner’ to club members.
- Attend one executive meeting per month during ski season.